LEARN | BUILD | FLY
Today was an odd-n-ends kind of day. First I torqued the B nuts to 75 in. lbs on the fuel return lines.
Then I added these zip ties to keep the pitot/static tubes from rubbing on the fuel line.
I spent most of the day working on the bottom of the trailing edge for the left wing. This is the cutout for access to the fuel lines.
I made this access plate out of some scrap aluminum I had left over from the RV-7.
Holes match drilled and I started drilling the nutplates but drilled a huge hole in my finger so there's not much else I can do tonight. I'll trim up the inboard edge once I fit the wing to the fuse.