LEARN | BUILD | FLY
First thing I did today was drill the 3/8" hole in the spar attachment tab.
I didn't get pics, but I also drilled the holes for the nutplates in the access hatch. Then I scuffed and primed this skin.
Right now I'm working on scuffing the lower L skin stiffeners.
L stiffeners are primed, and the two leading edge skins are primed.
I'll let everything cure for a few days and then rivet the left wing together.
I keep forgetting I still have to drill the mounting holes for the pitot tube to this skin!
Nutplates installed on the bottom skin.
I started some riveting this evening.
This is the spar extension.
First rib with the bolt on the top.
Tie-down other side...